Spec 44, Spec 55 and Spec RCW Cable Assemblies
High Performance Cable Assembly Design, Engineering and Manufacturing
Our company is a cable assembly supplier offering high performance cable assembly products for a large diversity of OEM customers in commercial, industrial, aerospace, shipboard and military markets. We use top technologies, connectors, parts and materials as well as strict quality control processes to deliver the best in electrical performance and reliability. Our solutions range from built to specs / custom made to customer's specs, to in house design, engineering and manufacturing of highly customized solutions. Located in the USA, our cable assembly company designs and builts interconnects for domestic and international customers in the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, France, and more.
As a high performance cable assembly manufacturer with decades of experience, we pride ourselves with hith quality products at a very competitive price, fast deliveries and
impeccable customer support. Please contact us for a Quick Quote or send us your files for a Quick
Some of our high performance cable assemblies optimally matched with high performance connectors from leading manufacturers:
- Spec 44 Cable Assemblies - multiple component cables and as shielded and jacketed cables
- Spec 55 Cable Assemblies - - multiple component cables and as shielded and jacketed cables
- Spec RCW Cable Assemblies
- MIL Spec Cable Assemblies, Specialty Cables, Military Style Industrial Cable Assemblies
- Cable and Wire Harnesses for OEM Commercial, Industrial and Military Customers
- Built to Order High Performance Cable Assemblies
- Cable Assembly Prototypes, Unique Designs, Small Runs, High Mixes
More about the Raychem Wire and Cable Products
Lightweight yet rugged SPEC 44 and SPEC 55 wire and cable products are radiation-crosslinked to provide superior electrical characteristics and physical strength. These
flexible and flame-retardant products have high melting temperatures and are resistant to a variety of solvents and chemicals. Both product lines are available in multiple
component cables and as shielded and jacketed cables.
Raychem's FlexLite wire and cable products provide cost-effective solutions for a wide range of commercial applications, from appliances to electronics to motors and electrical
equipment. Advantages include space savings, excellent shop handling characteristics, and highly reliable performance—even in demanding, high-temperature environments.
FlexLite products are available in a variety of colors and gauge sizes.
Spec 44 Wire Products
- Offer significant weight savings over conventional high-temperature wire insulation systems.
- Voltage ratings of 600, 1000, and 2500 volts allow for application versatility.
- Operating temperatures from -65°C to 150°C.
- Meet MIL-W-81044 and MIL-C-27500 standards.
Spec 55 Wire Products
- Are highly reliable in harsh environments, from -65°C to 200°C.
- Have a tough polymer formulation that protects against scrapes, abrasion, and cut-through, and resists electrical arc tracking in both dry and wet conditions.
- Have a 600-volt rating.
- Meet MIL-W-22759 and MIL-C-27500 standards.
FlexLite Wire Products
- FlexLite HT hookup wire—an attractive alternative to fluoropolymer and glass-braid silicone lead wires, especially in lighting,appliance, electrical, and motor
applications with high temperatures andlimited space.
- FlexLite DW primary wire—a dual-wall, space-efficient wire with nonflowing insulation suitable for applications that occasionally generate high temperatures, such as
power tools or intermittent-duty motors and heating elements.
- FlexLite HM lead wire—an inexpensive, reliable, and high-performing hermetic motor lead wire that offers excellent refrigerant resistance, shop handling, and
- FlexLite TW hookup wire—a tough, thin-wall-insulated wire designed for electronics, appliance, and motor applications where small size and light weight are critical,
such as disk drives, ballasts, motors, and appliances.
Cable Assembly Design, Cable Assembly Engineering, Cable Assembly Prototypes
Cable Assembly Molding and Strain Relief, USA Cable Assembly Manufacturing
All trademarks and copyrights are the exclusive rights of their respective owners: AMP, Amphenol, Belden, Bendix, Burndy, C&M, ITT Cannon, Conxall, Delphi, Deutsch, FCI, Fischer, Glennair, Hirose,
Lemo, Lumberg, Madison, Millmax, 3M, Molex, Montrose, Multi-Contact, ODU, Omnetics, Packard, Plastics One, Positronics, Sine, Solidworks, Switchcraft, Turck, Tyco
©2016. Choose our Custom Cable Assemblies for Quality Connections. All rights reserved.