RoHS Compliant Cable Manufacturing & Injection Molding Technologies
Our company designs and manufactures standard and custom RoHS cables that meet the
European Union's Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive and other environmental initiatives. Our RoHS cable assemblies are designed to meet several
national and international environmental initiatives including Proposition 65 in the state of California, the EU RoHS and WEEE (Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
directives, and other global laws including China's hazardous substance legislation, and
the Japan Green Program as well as other directives which address lead, heavy metals and other hazardous substances.
We offer lead-free and heavy-metal-free RoHS cable assemblies for most industries and
applications, such as computer, communications, medical, industrial, commercial and video use.
Standard and Custom RoHS Cables
made from Pb-Free/RoHS Compliant Wire & Cable and Pb-Free/RoHS Compliant Connectors
We work with both components and fabrication technologies (such as connector soldering and injection molding), that are RoHS compliant.
Please see below some of these components and parts:
The Tyco Cable lines of Pb-free and heavy-metal-free RoHS Compliant wire & cable for SCSI, Fiber Channel, Infiniband, video, as well
as multi-conductor, multi-pair, coax, parallel pair, planar and single conductor applications
RoHS/Pb-Free Connectors from Molex
RoHS/Pb-Free Connectors from AMP
RoHS/Pb-Free Connectors from FCI/ Burndy
RoHS/Pb-Free Connectors from Fisher Connectors
RoHS Compliant Wire & Cable from other manufacturers
RoHS Compliant Connectors from other manufacturers
Our RoHS Compliant Cables are available in Plenum and non-plenum designs
Contact us about the RoHS compliance if you need UL/CSA approval.
What products need to meet the RoHS Compliance
RoHS Product Compliance Categories
The following product categories are impacted under the RoHS Directive:
1. Large household appliances: refrigerators, washers, stoves, air conditioners
2. Small household appliances: vacuum cleaners, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons
3. Computing & communications equipment: computers, printers, copiers, phones
4. Consumer electronics: TVs, DVD players, stereos, video cameras
5. Lighting: lamps, lighting fixtures, light bulbs
6. Power tools: drills, saws, nail guns, sprayers, lathes, trimmers, blowers
7. Toys and sports equipment: videogames, electric trains, treadmills
8. Automatic dispensers: vending machines, ATM machines
The following products are currently exempted from RoHS compliance:
1. Large stationary industrial tools
2. Control and monitoring equipment
3. National security use and military equipment
4. Medical devices
5. Some light bulbs and some batteries
6. Spare parts for electronic equipment in the market before July 1, 2006.
Contact us Today for RoHS Cables
Cable Assembly Design, Cable Assembly Engineering, Cable Assembly Prototypes
Cable Assembly Molding and Strain Relief, USA Cable Assembly Manufacturing
All trademarks and copyrights are the exclusive rights of their respective owners: AMP, Amphenol, Belden, Bendix, Burndy, C&M, ITT Cannon, Conxall, Delphi, Deutsch, FCI, Fischer, Glennair, Hirose,
Lemo, Lumberg, Madison, Millmax, 3M, Molex, Montrose, Multi-Contact, ODU, Omnetics, Packard, Plastics One, Positronics, Sine, Solidworks, Switchcraft, Turck, Tyco
©2016. Choose our Custom Cable Assemblies for Quality Connections. All rights reserved.