Custom Cable Assemblies - OEM Cable Manufacturing Services
Design, Engineering, Prototypes, USA Cable Assembly Manufacturing and
Molding Electronic Cable Assemblies,
Electrical Cable Assemblies,
Encapsulated Electronics and PCBs
For decades our custom cable assembly manufacturing company helped OEM and ODM
customers with superior cabling products and significantly reduced costs. Our full cable manufacturing services range from cable assembly design, cable assembly engineering,
and cable assembly prototypes to production in the USA. With our dedication to cutting edge technologies of custom cable assemblies, cable harnesses, electro-mechanical
assemblies, encapsulated electronics and PCBs, strain & flex reliefs, as well as tooling design and manufacturing, we can be a reliable source.
High technology design, engineering and manufacturing, as well as very competitive prices
and excellent customer support, make us a custom cable company you can trust with the most demanding requirements for standard, custom and specialty cables.
In House Capabilities
- Cable assembly design - superior component selections, superior electrical performance and
materials, optimal performance matching between the cable and the connectors, superior reliability
- Custom connector design, encapsulated PCBs and electronics, custom cable and harness terminations and molding, built to specs
- Cable assembly engineering: fast services for high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions
- Cable assembly prototypes, short runs, high mixes, lower volumes
- Contract cable assembly manufacturing services to Computer, Networking, Telecom, Communications
, Medical, Industrial, Solar, Wind and other Green Energy Industries, Military, Shipboard, Aircraft, Aerospace and Automotive OEMs
- Standard and Custom Cable Assemblies with MIL Spec Connectors, Wire and Cable: MIL-C-26482, MIL-C-5015 and more
- Heavy duty and harsh environment cable assemblies
- RoHS, non RoHS and custom built copper and fiber optic cable products
- Military and medical equipment cables exempt from RoHS compliance
- Wire Harnesses, Cable Harnesses and Electro-mechanical Assemblies for signal and power applications
- Unique cable assemblies, harnesses and electromechanical assemblies
- Green and environmentally friendly interconnect products, Built to Specs, etc.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable Assemblies and non LSZH cabling and wiring products
- Custom kitting, labeling, packaging, etc.
- Gold Connector Cable Assemblies
- Simple and Sophysticated Cable Molding and Strain Relief Solutions
- High volume production overseas
- Cables with limited or lifetime warranties
- Easy integrations of our computer files in your documentations: Solid Works, CAD/CAM, etc
Our cable assemblies meet or exceed their electrical requirements and most types are 100% tested .
We are the One Stop Shop for Design,
Engineering, Cable Assembly Prototypes and Manufacturing and Injection Molding Services
Computer Cable Assemblies
Medical Cable Assemblies
Lead Wire Assemblies
Instrumentation Cable Assemblies
Custom Audio Cables
Custom Cables for Robotics
Custom Power Cables
Custom Electrical/ Industrial Cables
Custom Cable Harnesses
Contact Us Today for a Quick Quote!
The uniqueness of our approach is that we partner with our customer in the most flexible manner getting involved in as little as one single
element of the design and manufacturing cycle or performing the whole task as a complete turn-key system. Examples:
Molding connectors for companies that do not have molding capabilities, i.e. working with customer supplied material.
Molding custom strain relief sections on to a customer's cable assembly.
Complete Manufacturing of custom cable assemblies and cable harnesses. We are the industry leader in quick turn-around, low volume,
and high mix cable production.
Providing standard cable strain relief products, in over 1,500,000 off-the-shelf configurations and at no design and tooling cost to the
customer. You can order our cable strain / flex reliefs and cable grommets in various combinations, based on the grommet style, cable
diameter, rib style, slot thickness, slot shape, inner flange, and color.
Providing custom strain relief products to complete customer specifications.
Designing and fabricating over-mold tooling that "works", both standard and custom. Over 2,500 over-mold tool designs, involving over
100 types of connectors, are already in our portfolio. We continuously design custom tooling to satisfy our customer needs. These tools are
built for machines such as Newbury, Autojector, Ameriplas, Multiplas, etc. Our Solidworks 3D design capabilities represent the leading edge in the industry.
Molding Embedded Circuitry is our specialty. Using state of the art molding capabilities, we engineer and develop leading edge
embedded circuitry cables and over-molded SMT/ML PCB's, switches and sensors. We have a long tradition of designing and over-molding
electronic components and have achieved a clear leadership role in the field.
Sample Connectors and Parts:
Harness Strain Relief
Heat Shrink Strain Relief
Mini Delta Ribbon
Rack And Panel
Training and providing our know-how to our customer is our unique advantage. On-site training is available to assist in the development
of in-house cable molding capabilities. Our company can become your "over-mold engineering department" and can provide quick turn
-around, high quality, US molding for companies that don't do molding.
Our Unique Skill Mix and Competitive Advantage
Our combination of cable design, cable engineering, customer support, consistent and guaranteed quality, competitive price, and on-time
delivery, makes us a very desirable cable manufacturing company for our clients. We want to be your Custom Cable Manufacturing, Cable
Molding and Strain Relief Partner and we will work hard to win your trust.
If you are working on a new product or cable sub-assembly that requires cabling or wire harnesses, we can be your development partner. Let
us know what you are trying to achieve and our talented engineers will use their expertise, and resources to work with you in the design and
prototyping phase. Our extensive electrical and electronic cabling experience will make a strong contribution to developing a high quality
product at the lowest possible cost.
Contact Us Today for More Info!